inactive

• Family Medicine Bogalusa, LA

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2015
Fantastic physician! He was my doctor for many years. If I knew where he was practicing I would start seeing him as my Primary care Physician!

June 14th, 2010
Emergency Care
John Tucker, MD took the time to examine and spoke to me concerning my illness. Since I have had prior surgery, he was exceptionally concerned about me. He ordered 30 xrays. But when I returned to the Bogalusa Medical Center Clinic, the MD would not assist me with any pain medication. Therefore, I am seeking another MD or a professional Orthopaedic Physician to examine me. Dr. Tucker is a TERRIFIC and CARING PHYSICIAN.

May 30th, 2010
My Favorite Doctor
Dr Tucker 1st treated me in the emergency room at the LSU Hospital in Bogalusa, LA. in July, 2004. I was badly dehydrated and had pneumonia. I was hospitalized for 10 days. He was the best doctor I ever had. He had a great bedside manner. He was caring, thorough and he saved my life. I continued to go to his Bogalusa office after I was discharged from the hospital until Hurricane Katrina, when I relocated to Baton Rouge. If he wasn't so far away, he would still be my doctor. Thank you, Dr. Tucker.