Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tudela
Dr. John Tudela, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with other offices in Redmond, WA and Redmond, WA (and 5 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Tudela is affiliated with Overlake Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tudela has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. John Tudela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.
Dr. Robert Bjurstrom
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bellevue, WA 0 mi36
Dr. Joel Wilson
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bellevue, WA 0 mi11
Dr. James Butrynski
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Bellevue, WA 0 mi24