inactive

Overall Review

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 30th, 2009
Staff: reception polite and courteousHis assistant/nurse? unfeeling, borders on rudeMD- very kind mannerism; but I was made to feel as though since no lab tests could prove the symptoms I was experiencing, then therefore, I should not be experiencing them...I wish all physicians were taught and helped to believe that most patients do not make up symptoms. We do not want to waste our time going to doctors and taking tests. Telling patients who feel quite ill that all their tests appear normal makes patients feel like they are making everything up for attention. We do not do that. We are feeling sick and do not want to be at the doctor for any reason at all. We do not like doctors. We only go because we are scared about how we are feeling and were taught to believe that doctors might be able to help us get better or well.