A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tulloch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tulloch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulloch
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tulloch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulloch graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tulloch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Henryetta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stewart Tulloch MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Tulloch practice?
- Dr. John Tulloch has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Tulloch practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.