A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tully:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tully, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Tully graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tully has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Tully MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John L. Tully practice?
- Dr. John Tully has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tully practices Infectious Disease near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Infectious Disease Doctors.