A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tumbush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tumbush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tumbush, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumbush graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tumbush has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Tumbush DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Tumbush practice?
- Dr. John Tumbush has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tumbush practices Family Medicine near Middlefield, OH.
See Middlefield Family Physicians.