A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ajohn Turjoman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ajohn Turjoman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ajohn Turjoman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turjoman graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Turjoman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Ohio Medical Center
- The William W. Backus Hospital, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ajohn John Turjoman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ajohn J. Turjoman practice?
- Dr. Ajohn Turjoman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ajohn Turjoman practices Pediatrics near Wheelersburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, OH.
See Wheelersburg Pediatricians.