A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Turnbow, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnbow graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Turnbow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turnbow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Turnbow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Turnbow practice?
Dr. John Turnbow practices Pediatrics, Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics, and Neurology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians and Lubbock Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Turnbow, Dr. Deshawn Turnbow, Dr. Jan Turnbow, Dr. Hank Turnbow, Dr. Shayne Turnbow, Dr. Shane Turnbow, Dr. Jackie Turnbow, Dr. Giovanni Turnbow