A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Turns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Turns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turns
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Turns graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Turns has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ehrman Turns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Turns practice?
- Dr. John Turns has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Turns practices Family Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Ramon Primary Care Doctors.