Learn more about Dr. John Turns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Turns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turns
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turns Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Turns graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Turns has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ehrman Turns MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John E. Turns practice?
- Dr. John Turns has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Turns practices Family Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Ramon Family Physicians.