Dr. John Turse MD Patient Reviews

• 23 reviews

no change

July 13th, 2016
Worst office staff in Melbourne
Dr. Turse is a very good doctor but his office staff needs an attitude adjustment been waiting for a follow-up phone call regarding test and nobody ever called and one of the office staff yelled at me as though was A2 year old dr. Turse will be informed through a letter

June 1st, 2016
FAP knowledge
I believe Dr. Turse to know more about FAP than any other Dr. in the Melbourne area.

March 14th, 2016
Good doctor, bad staff
I just saw Dr. Turse again two weeks ago for a problem with swallowing. He is a good doctor, listens well and doesn't just ignore how you feel. He put me on a medication but my pharmacy wants more information. The pharmacy has faxed him several times I have called several times and been given various excuses. So I just showed up at the office today. While I was explaining to the receptionist what I needed the person I have been calling, slaps her hand on her desk and says loudly "REALLY, I have already told her 50 times its on his desk" as I went to answer her another staff member assured me it wasn't me she was talking about, as the person In question starts talking about me to another nurse in front of me while they sneak glances at me. I work in the medical field and feel it would have been inappropriate to respond back to them in front of the people waiting to see a doctor. So here I am TWO weeks out with no medication and in pain. I think he is a good doctor. Do I think its enough to overlook his staff? No. courteous staff receives NO stars.

December 14th, 2015
Trashing my Doctor
It's amazing that Rita would trash a doctor who she has NEVER SEEN!

January 1st, 2015
Amazing doctor.

October 12th, 2014
Dr. Turse is a kind and compassionate physician. He takes the time to listen to his patients. Never felt rushed.

June 21st, 2014
Knowledgable and Caring provider
Dr Turse is a wonderful and caring practitioner. He spends time-listens- and doesn't just prescribe a pill or a test. Is willing to think outside the box. Would HIGHLY recommend him to friends and family.

December 13th, 2013
Worst Office Staff
I have never written a review for a doctor's office before but I had to do it this time after the experience I've had with this office. The first time I called the office they almost made it sound like a joke that I wanted to see Dr. Turse (Like there was no way I was getting in.) I insisted that he told me to make an appointment after I was discharged from the hospital and they finally scheduled me after they spoke with him. I called again today to get a written prescription for a procedure and the office clerk put me on hold before I could even finish my sentence, She then picked up the phone and snapped at me before connecting me to a nurse who was not any better. Dr. Turse is a good doctor and very informative. Unfortunately, his staff could use some training in the customer service department.

October 6th, 2013
I have never written an online review of a doctor before but after my recent visit with Dr. Turse I had to comment on what an outstanding Doctor he is. He took an extrodinary amount of time to explain my condition as well as my treatment options. I am one month into my treatment and finally feeling the best I have in years.

August 23rd, 2013
Dr. Turse may or may not be a good doctor. While trying to make an appointment with him, per my primary doctor's instructions, the appointments clerk refused to allow me to make an appointment with him. Insisting that because I saw his partner once years ago that I must see only him again. When I tried to insist to see Dr. Turse, she hung up on me! I was stunned ! Very unprofessional. What kind of practice would have staff like that?

August 8th, 2013
Saved my life. Enough said.

July 17th, 2013
He is a kind and caring physician. Spent a long time with me and my family during a difficult time and correctly diagnosed and treated a condition that had been missed by several other physicians I had seen previously