Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Tweed
Dr. John Tweed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterville, ME, with other offices in Portland, ME and Portland, ME. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Tweed is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center-Waterville Campus and Maine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. John Tweed has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. John Tweed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterville, ME.
Dr. Janis Petzel
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Waterville, ME 0 mi20
Dr. Robert Croswell
Waterville, ME 0 mi41
Dr. Patricia Musolino
Neurology, Pediatrics, Child Neurology
Waterville, ME 0 mi11