A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Tydings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Tydings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tydings
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tydings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Tydings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tydings graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Tydings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Daniel Tydings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Tydings practice?
- Dr. John Tydings has 1 office location.
Dr. John Tydings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Surgeons.