Overall Review

October 18th, 2016
Chin Lipo
Dr. Tyrone did such a wonderful job on my procedure. I had liposuction under my chin to get rid of the fat that was weighing my face down. The results were exactly what I was hoping for and everything went perfectly. I recovered with minimal bruising in about a week and wore a compression bandage (at night) for about 3 weeks... that's it! Everyone that works at this office is SO nice and you can just tell they are very good at their jobs. Thank you Dr. Tyrone, nurses, and staff!!

March 27th, 2015
Inspires confidence.
Dr.John W. Tyrone inspired confidence from me for his skills by clearly identifying what he could and could not do for me when having facial plastic surgery during my first initial visit. Dr. Tyrone listened to my concerns before and after surgery and took care in addressing them to my satisfaction. He personally phoned me after surgery to see how I was doing. His staff responded promptly when called. The surgery was completely pain free for me. He identified other minor items to be done to my face after surgery that would enhance the best overall facial appearance for me. These items were suggestions only. Dr. Tyrone is very professional. It is most pleasant to work with his staff. He is the only doctor that ever sent me flowers while in recovery. At age 73 I have seen a number of different doctors. I look forward to completing my facial improvements with Dr. Tyrone.

July 24th, 2014
Amazing doctor and results!
Dr. Tyrone and his staff were amazing from the first consultation to-date. I drove three hours to visit him after going to many consulations before finding this offfice. I had a breast augmentation four years ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. I decided to get silicone after the consultation because they feel and look SO natural and that was a big factor for me even though they were about a $1,000 more expensive. Since my surgery I have sent 3 friend to him and all of them are ecstatic with their results. I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Tyrone!!

July 8th, 2014
Life changing experience
Thanks to Dr. Tyrone, I have a new outlook on life. I am more confident and less self conscious about my appearance. I am not ashamed anymore and no longer hide and stay covered up all the time. I had a very pleasant experience even considering the need for the second surgery. I would do it all over again in a minute. The staff takes excellent care of you, and make you feel like you are important.

March 19th, 2014
breast augmentation
Omg, I just will like to state that Dr.Tyrone and staff are more than just amazing! I am six days post of my BA. I have to say I'm totally in love with my new girls. I felt no pain. My cell phone gets no service where I live but I do have Wi-Fi. I was able to email a staff member (Jennifer) and keep in contact with staff. They made me feel like part of the family. Dr. Tyrone is an amazing surgeon, the compliments I received are "wow they look so natural and perfect size for your frame" . Lets just say I had a goal when it came to my breast augmentation, and all of them was met 100%! I would highly recommend Dr Tyrone and his staff. Thank you so much for making my experience one I will never forget.

February 12th, 2014
First, I would like to say that Dr. Tyrone and his staff are absolutely amazing people. I was referred by a friend who also had an amazing experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. The office and the surgical suite is immaculate. Everyone greets you with huge smiles and so does the doctor. Although, he comes off as very business like, he does sneak in smiles during the visits. Dr. Tyrone is very informative and tells you the truth about what to expect and what you should work on prior to your procedure. I had a tummy tuck 4 weeks ago and although I know that is still early, I can honestly say that that I am loving my results so far. During the first week of my recovery Dr. Tyrone's staff contacted me and always were available to me if I needed to call with a question or concern. At no time did I ever feel like I was not part of the Dr. T team. If you are looking for perfection, then Dr. Tyrone is the doctor that you need to consult with for a procedure. As stated earlier, I know it's still early but even now he has me looking like a million bucks! I can't wait until the summer when my healing will have progressed even further and better and I can finally wear the kind of clothes that shows off his skills. Thank you, Dr. Perfection!!

October 9th, 2013
AMAZING DOC and Fantastic Staff
I have never had any type of procedure prior to having my breast done with Dr. Tyrone. Not even a stitch. I had an early morn appointment and showed up 35 min early. They took me right in and started prepping. During the process prior to surgery all the staff keep me occupied so I had no time to be nervous. They were all so friendly. After surgery I was walking and felt perfectly fine. I went home less than an hour later and was eating snacks. I never once felt sick. Dr. Tyrone called to check on me that night and staff called me next few days daily. He helped me with the perfect size not to be over powering for my small frame. I cannot say enough about Dr. Tyrone and his staff.

April 13th, 2013
BREAST REDUCTION
WELL, What can I say. I AM THRILLED! I visited Dr. Tyrone on a recommendation from a local Doctor who kindly removed a tiny tick from my lower breast from a walk in the woods I had taken with my husband. I weighed 197 lbs at the time and have had 5 children. I am a 67 year old Former Model and Registered Nurse, who had put on quite a bit of weight in the past 15 years as I was always around 135 lbs at 5' 5" tall. The local Doctor asked me "what are you going to do about those?" I asked what? she answered "your breasts, they are huge." She told me "I know a great Doctor in Gainesville that will help you. I also suffered from neck and shoulder pain throughout the years and had 2" dents in my shoulders, but never attributed the pains to my breasts. I felt a little insulted, but the next day I went to visit Dr. Tyrone, as my breasts had gotten so large that they were drooping down to my waist with the nipples pointing downward and bulged out of my bra on both sides of my 40 EE. How embarassing for me. Dr. Tyrone and his staff were so prompt and kind to me, and Doctor did tell me that he could help me with a reduction, if I lost the weight. I had not been able to lose it and had tried many diets before, but the thought of getting my original breasts back, was far beyond my wildest dreams, however it did inspire me to try again! And inspire me it did as I lost 40 pounds within 4 months, not my full goal, but enough for doctor to set my appointment for surgery up. I cannot begin to tell you the ease of the whole process for me, alot better that I thought it would be. Doctor Tyrone warned me not to expect the breasts of an 20 year old again, but when I awoke from the surgery there they were, and the staff said to me when I opened my eyes "Bonnie, you have 20 year old breasts again" I thought it was impossible as I had a Huge reduction done, but I looked down and was THRILLED. The nipples were straight ahead and the breasts were almost perfect! I had twilight sleep, no anesthesia, I felt very little pain and I left the facility with what I called a "training Bra" at least that's what it seemed like to me. I had absolutely no pain and left with some mild medications to take for the next week. Everyone was wonderful and kind to me and my husband was also thrilled to see me so happy. I am now two months post surgery and I have had absolutely NO complications so far, and they are healing Excellent. I go for followups and the staff has been wonderful, and Doctor Tyrone is an ABSOLUTE ARTIST !!! So I had decided to now go back for a Tummy Tuck, and I will use Dr. Tyrone again because I absolutely trust him with my body, as now that I have lost more weight, I need to do this for my own self and health. What a relief to not carry around those Huge breasts, and my shoulders and back feel just wonderful and the dents in my shoulders are almost gone. THANK YOU DOCTOR JOHN TYRONE AND YOUR AMAZING STAFF for the kindness, patience and care you have given me and I will recommend you to anyone who reads this letter. I will write again after the tummy tuck!

February 27th, 2013
Life changing experience!
It is hard to describe how life changing my tummy tuck has been. I was a very athletic competitive springboard and platform diver in my younger years, and have stayed very active throughout my life. But, after the birth of two large babies both by c-section and then gaining too much weight a few years later in Nursing School, I developed a shape I could not believe was me when I looked in the mirror! No amount of diet or exercise would budge the bulge, and after spending my life in bathing suits in pools and on boats and beaches, those activities I had always loved were no longer fun. Two other very common things had become foreign to me as well, a belt and a zipper! Only ‘Mom jeans’ with big shirts or scrubs would hide the roll below my belly button. As a Nurse working in surgical settings, I was well aware of abdominoplasty, but every plastic surgeon I met required a night in the hospital, general anesthesia and a large bank account! It was always out of reach for me. I wished for this surgery for twenty five years, and then last year I found Dr. Tyrone! From my first evaluation to this moment, my experience and results have been way beyond my wildest imagination or expectation. The cost was unbelievably affordable, and Dr. Tyrone did my surgery in his own beautiful facility under IV sedation. I checked in at 7:30 in the morning, was taken back to the OR at 8:20 and was sitting in a recliner at my friends’ house before noon. I had been pre-medicated for pain and nausea, so jumping off the stretcher and into my sweat pants was a piece of cake! I did take two weeks off from work. The first week I felt like my body had been “short sheeted” because I couldn’t stand up straight, but the pain was no big deal. By the second week my husband took me shopping all over town to try on every pair of low rise jeans WITH a zipper and every bikini I could find! I just could not get enough! By the end of two weeks I was back to work full time with no problem! I will be sixty this summer, but I feel younger and sexier than I have since I was in my thirties! Not one day has passed that I have not looked in the mirror and smiled since Dr. Tyrone’s magic hands transformed my figure thirteen months ago! How do you thank a surgeon or his wonderful staff for that? I don’t think there are enough words to really express my gratitude, but I hope they know how happy they have made me. Thank you with all my heart...

September 14th, 2012
Mommy Makeover
Great experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. Dr. Tyrone's expertise was evident from the first consultation. I am very happy with the results of the surgery.

September 5th, 2012
I wish there were higher rating options than EXCELLENT
I am about 5 days post op from breast augmentation. I was gonna wait to review until after recovery but unless some absolutely unimaginable thing happens I am the MOST PLEASED patient on the planet!!!! I have been very flat chested my entire life. for over 15 years I have wanted implants and for the last 8 i have proactively educated myself had several consultations. the first initial phone call blew this office OUT OF THE WATER to any other dr ive called. other dr have placed me on extended holds, been frustrated by my MANY questions treated me almost like a production line come in get surgery and leave and my favorite the one that made me feel terrible because i was not walking in paying in full with a stack of 100$ bills. So right away the helpful staff was amazing. I spent almost every other day calling and asking questions before my consultation. At my consulatation I was seen almost immediately I didnt even have much time to appreciate their beautiful lobby area. Dr.tyrone nurse made me feel very comfortable and asked my basic questions and went over my paperwork(which i had filled out at home cause they mailed it to me in a very helpful package) Dr. tyrone came in and was very helpful and very friendly. He asked what i was looking for my ideal results and discussed my options. My biggest set back and fear with all dr i had seen (aprrox 5 in the last 8 years or so) was the conversation about the breast lift. I have small and saggy breast but for 3 reasons i was against the lift ( id never had any kind of surgery so an additional procedure was scary, i scar very easily so that worried me and the additional cost was a concern for me mainly to pay more for something i didnt think i wanted) Dr tyrone did discuss as i knew he would my need for a lift all the time reminding me its MY CHOICE he explained why he knew i needed it (he is the professonal and i knew all drs agreed i needed it) but he also explained the outcome of how it may look without it and several times assured me that if i was ok with those results and understood how my breast would look then he was ok with my choice. That moment was when i knew 100% this was MY doctor!!!! I had one Dr who "refused" to do without the lift one who told me they would be "terrible" to look at without the lift and another who cared less why i was there and this was like a production line to him one patient in one patient out 24/7. After my meeting i went to a lady who discussed if i was wanting to move forward and my options my prices and payment options she helped me with my payment situation an we started my paper work.My mother had vacation soon so i wanted the surgery the following week. i thought this was going to be a crazy request but the staff got me arranged found a time slot and went ahead and pre-opted that day. I walked out a nervous excited woman! I WAS FINALLY GETTING MY DREAM!!!!! that week I made many calls with many questions. i got a call the night before they walked me thru everything they were great!!!!!!! surgery day i was a mess!!!! they were SSSOOOOOOO amazing they worked with my fears eased all my fears even met a few silly request (letting my mom recieve my wedding ring instead of leaving it in the locker.because i forgot to take it off before. not because i felt it wasnt secure but my husband is deployed i would be devestated if i lost it in my clumsy 'doped" up exit after surgery)I much more nervous than most and never having surgery before was eased by the staff and the whole process was so quick dr tyrone did one last visit he did inform me again of my lift issue , i DO NOT believe he did that to be pestering to me but because he is proud of his work and wants all his patients to look and feel their BEST ! hes an artist ....twilight anesthia, all i can say about it was the amazing nurse said this might make u tired..........then my eyes opened to beautiful breast upon my chest!the wake up and exit process was quick i was NEVER rushed! The staff was great Dr. tyrone called personally that night checked on me his staff called the next morning and then the following businees day (a few days later) asking how i was. this review is very long ! i have tried to make it shorter but i can not! this staff this dr and this location is AMAZING!!!! I already told my hsband if i decide id like the lift im going back. Any procedure i may want or need in the future no matter where i live DR. TYRONE is the ONLY place i will ever go!!! Thank you everyone!!!!

August 20th, 2012
Before going to Dr. Tyrone office for a breast augmentation, i had another doctor i'd seen first and already had my surgery scheduled. I was not fully satisfied with that doctor so i decided to give another doctor a try. After my consultation with Dr. Tyrone i felt so much better about having the surgery. Every time i went to the office i NEVER had to wait more than 5 min. The staff always made me feel so welcome. The day of surgery the nurses were beyond amazing! They helped calm down my nerves, cracked jokes etc. Its like we had known each other for years. My surgery overall was the best. I was never in pain, not even that night. I am told day-to-day that i have had the best breast augmentation ever! After the entire process from the consultation to my post op. appointment, i couldnt have asked for a better experience.