John W Tyrone, MD
108 NW 76th Dr
Ste A
Gainesville, FL 32607
352-332-1150
Locations and availability (1)

|  Amazing doctor and results!  |  show details
by Patricia Butler on Jul 24th, 2014

Dr. Tyrone and his staff were amazing from the first consultation to-date. I drove three hours to visit him after going to many consulations before finding this offfice. I had a breast augmentation four years ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. I decided to get silicone after the consultation because they feel and look SO natural and that was a big factor for me even though they were about a $1,000 more expensive. Since my surgery I have sent 3 friend to him and all of them are ecstatic with their results. I HIGHLY reccomend Dr. Tyrone!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words we are very glad you had such a wonderful experience at our practice. We can not thank you enough for referring your friends to us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you to help with any future cosmetic goals.

|  Life changing experience  |  show details
by Tracy Lee on Jul 8th, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Tyrone, I have a new outlook on life. I am more confident and less self conscious about my appearance. I am not ashamed anymore and no longer hide and stay covered up all the time. I had a very pleasant experience even considering the need for the second surgery. I would do it all over again in a minute. The staff takes excellent care of you, and make you feel like you are important.

Doctor's Response

One of my favorite goals is to be able to provide patients with an increase in their self confidence. Many women have negative self images but are too afraid to take the next step to help to regain their confidence. We are very pleased our office was able to ease your concerns and make you feel welcome and comfortable. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future cosmetic goals you may have.

|  Tummy Tuck w Breast Reduction  |  show details
by mommymakeover2614 on Mar 30th, 2014

I had my surgery 2/6/14 so this makes me now almost 2 months post op and I must say I am completely satisfied with my results so far and the service I received from day 1 from Dr. Tyrone and his amazing staff was superb!! I am so happy that I chose Dr. T! He is truly an artist!

Doctor's Response

I am glad my staff and I were able to make you feel at ease. We strive to provide a welcoming experience to all of our patients. We are thrilled you are pleased with your results. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further future cosmetic goals.

|  breast augmentation  |  show details
by Angela Brown on Mar 19th, 2014

Omg, I just will like to state that Dr.Tyrone and staff are more than just amazing! I am six days post of my BA. I have to say I'm totally in love with my new girls. I felt no pain. My cell phone gets no service where I live but I do have Wi-Fi. I was able to email a staff member (Jennifer) and keep in contact with staff. They made me feel like part of the family. Dr. Tyrone is an amazing surgeon, the compliments I received are "wow they look so natural and perfect size for your frame" . Lets just say I had a goal when it came to my breast augmentation, and all of them was met 100%! I would highly recommend Dr Tyrone and his staff. Thank you so much for making my experience one I will never forget.

Doctor's Response

We try to make all of our patients feel at home. We understand choosing to undergo surgery of any kind can be a daunting decision so we like to provide a comfortable atmosphere for everyone. I take pride in being able to provide patients with individualized breast sizes based on their frame also taking into account their individual goals. I am glad we were able to exceeded your expectations.

by Denise on Feb 12th, 2014

First, I would like to say that Dr. Tyrone and his staff are absolutely amazing people. I was referred by a friend who also had an amazing experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. The office and the surgical suite is immaculate. Everyone greets you with huge smiles and so does the doctor. Although, he comes off as very business like, he does sneak in smiles during the visits. Dr. Tyrone is very informative and tells you the truth about what to expect and what you should work on prior to your procedure. I had a tummy tuck 4 weeks ago and although I know that is still early, I can honestly say that that I am loving my results so far. During the first week of my recovery Dr. Tyrone's staff contacted me and always were available to me if I needed to call with a question or concern. At no time did I ever feel like I was not part of the Dr. T team. If you are looking for perfection, then Dr. Tyrone is the doctor that you need to consult with for a procedure. As stated earlier, I know it's still early but even now he has me looking like a million bucks! I can't wait until the summer when my healing will have progressed even further and better and I can finally wear the kind of clothes that shows off his skills. Thank you, Dr. Perfection!!

|  AMAZING DOC and Fantastic Staff  |  show details
by Terry Fisher on Oct 9th, 2013

I have never had any type of procedure prior to having my breast done with Dr. Tyrone. Not even a stitch. I had an early morn appointment and showed up 35 min early. They took me right in and started prepping. During the process prior to surgery all the staff keep me occupied so I had no time to be nervous. They were all so friendly. After surgery I was walking and felt perfectly fine. I went home less than an hour later and was eating snacks. I never once felt sick. Dr. Tyrone called to check on me that night and staff called me next few days daily. He helped me with the perfect size not to be over powering for my small frame. I cannot say enough about Dr. Tyrone and his staff.

|  Tummy Tuck 5 stars  |  show details
by Bernadette Banks on Jul 31st, 2013

This was my second surgery with Dr. Tyrone now, and I am very, very pleased. I had a breast reduction in March and it was great, and 5 weeks later we scheduled the tummy tuck. I am now 3 1/2 months post tummy tuck and I am thrilled. I was treated with courtesy by Dr. Tyrone and his wonderful office & surgery staff and cannot say enough to compliment the doctor and the wonderful surgery suite and staff for their caring and courteous treatment. I have been healing very well from the surgery, and the scarring is fading more each day. Every day I get more feeling back in my tummy. I am 68 years old and feel and look like thirty again. I had lost 60 lbs. before the surgery, and I now have a wonderful flat tummy and beautiful breasts again. I can now wear a Bikini, which I hadn't worn in 20 years, since my 40's. I have now scheduled a face lift with Dr. Tyrone, and his time payment plans are wonderful. I would not even think of going anywhere else, as I trust Dr. Tyrone completely. Compliments to my Doctor and his wonderful staff. Thank you again <3

|  BREAST REDUCTION  |  show details
by Bonnie Banks R.N. on Apr 13th, 2013

WELL, What can I say. I AM THRILLED! I visited Dr. Tyrone on a recommendation from a local Doctor who kindly removed a tiny tick from my lower breast from a walk in the woods I had taken with my husband. I weighed 197 lbs at the time and have had 5 children. I am a 67 year old Former Model and Registered Nurse, who had put on quite a bit of weight in the past 15 years as I was always around 135 lbs at 5' 5" tall. The local Doctor asked me "what are you going to do about those?" I asked what? she answered "your breasts, they are huge." She told me "I know a great Doctor in Gainesville that will help you. I also suffered from neck and shoulder pain throughout the years and had 2" dents in my shoulders, but never attributed the pains to my breasts. I felt a little insulted, but the next day I went to visit Dr. Tyrone, as my breasts had gotten so large that they were drooping down to my waist with the nipples pointing downward and bulged out of my bra on both sides of my 40 EE. How embarassing for me. Dr. Tyrone and his staff were so prompt and kind to me, and Doctor did tell me that he could help me with a reduction, if I lost the weight. I had not been able to lose it and had tried many diets before, but the thought of getting my original breasts back, was far beyond my wildest dreams, however it did inspire me to try again! And inspire me it did as I lost 40 pounds within 4 months, not my full goal, but enough for doctor to set my appointment for surgery up. I cannot begin to tell you the ease of the whole process for me, alot better that I thought it would be. Doctor Tyrone warned me not to expect the breasts of an 20 year old again, but when I awoke from the surgery there they were, and the staff said to me when I opened my eyes "Bonnie, you have 20 year old breasts again" I thought it was impossible as I had a Huge reduction done, but I looked down and was THRILLED. The nipples were straight ahead and the breasts were almost perfect! I had twilight sleep, no anesthesia, I felt very little pain and I left the facility with what I called a "training Bra" at least that's what it seemed like to me. I had absolutely no pain and left with some mild medications to take for the next week. Everyone was wonderful and kind to me and my husband was also thrilled to see me so happy. I am now two months post surgery and I have had absolutely NO complications so far, and they are healing Excellent. I go for followups and the staff has been wonderful, and Doctor Tyrone is an ABSOLUTE ARTIST !!! So I had decided to now go back for a Tummy Tuck, and I will use Dr. Tyrone again because I absolutely trust him with my body, as now that I have lost more weight, I need to do this for my own self and health. What a relief to not carry around those Huge breasts, and my shoulders and back feel just wonderful and the dents in my shoulders are almost gone. THANK YOU DOCTOR JOHN TYRONE AND YOUR AMAZING STAFF for the kindness, patience and care you have given me and I will recommend you to anyone who reads this letter. I will write again after the tummy tuck!

|  Life changing experience!  |  show details
by Janie Fitzpatrick, RN on Feb 27th, 2013

It is hard to describe how life changing my tummy tuck has been. I was a very athletic competitive springboard and platform diver in my younger years, and have stayed very active throughout my life. But, after the birth of two large babies both by c-section and then gaining too much weight a few years later in Nursing School, I developed a shape I could not believe was me when I looked in the mirror! No amount of diet or exercise would budge the bulge, and after spending my life in bathing suits in pools and on boats and beaches, those activities I had always loved were no longer fun. Two other very common things had become foreign to me as well, a belt and a zipper! Only ‘Mom jeans’ with big shirts or scrubs would hide the roll below my belly button. As a Nurse working in surgical settings, I was well aware of abdominoplasty, but every plastic surgeon I met required a night in the hospital, general anesthesia and a large bank account! It was always out of reach for me. I wished for this surgery for twenty five years, and then last year I found Dr. Tyrone! From my first evaluation to this moment, my experience and results have been way beyond my wildest imagination or expectation. The cost was unbelievably affordable, and Dr. Tyrone did my surgery in his own beautiful facility under IV sedation. I checked in at 7:30 in the morning, was taken back to the OR at 8:20 and was sitting in a recliner at my friends’ house before noon. I had been pre-medicated for pain and nausea, so jumping off the stretcher and into my sweat pants was a piece of cake! I did take two weeks off from work. The first week I felt like my body had been “short sheeted” because I couldn’t stand up straight, but the pain was no big deal. By the second week my husband took me shopping all over town to try on every pair of low rise jeans WITH a zipper and every bikini I could find! I just could not get enough! By the end of two weeks I was back to work full time with no problem! I will be sixty this summer, but I feel younger and sexier than I have since I was in my thirties! Not one day has passed that I have not looked in the mirror and smiled since Dr. Tyrone’s magic hands transformed my figure thirteen months ago! How do you thank a surgeon or his wonderful staff for that? I don’t think there are enough words to really express my gratitude, but I hope they know how happy they have made me. Thank you with all my heart...

|  Mommy Makeover  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

Great experience with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. Dr. Tyrone's expertise was evident from the first consultation. I am very happy with the results of the surgery.

|  I wish there were higher rating options than EXCELLENT  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I am about 5 days post op from breast augmentation. I was gonna wait to review until after recovery but unless some absolutely unimaginable thing happens I am the MOST PLEASED patient on the planet!!!! I have been very flat chested my entire life. for over 15 years I have wanted implants and for the last 8 i have proactively educated myself had several consultations. the first initial phone call blew this office OUT OF THE WATER to any other dr ive called. other dr have placed me on extended holds, been frustrated by my MANY questions treated me almost like a production line come in get surgery and leave and my favorite the one that made me feel terrible because i was not walking in paying in full with a stack of 100$ bills. So right away the helpful staff was amazing. I spent almost every other day calling and asking questions before my consultation. At my consulatation I was seen almost immediately I didnt even have much time to appreciate their beautiful lobby area. Dr.tyrone nurse made me feel very comfortable and asked my basic questions and went over my paperwork(which i had filled out at home cause they mailed it to me in a very helpful package) Dr. tyrone came in and was very helpful and very friendly. He asked what i was looking for my ideal results and discussed my options. My biggest set back and fear with all dr i had seen (aprrox 5 in the last 8 years or so) was the conversation about the breast lift. I have small and saggy breast but for 3 reasons i was against the lift ( id never had any kind of surgery so an additional procedure was scary, i scar very easily so that worried me and the additional cost was a concern for me mainly to pay more for something i didnt think i wanted) Dr tyrone did discuss as i knew he would my need for a lift all the time reminding me its MY CHOICE he explained why he knew i needed it (he is the professonal and i knew all drs agreed i needed it) but he also explained the outcome of how it may look without it and several times assured me that if i was ok with those results and understood how my breast would look then he was ok with my choice. That moment was when i knew 100% this was MY doctor!!!! I had one Dr who "refused" to do without the lift one who told me they would be "terrible" to look at without the lift and another who cared less why i was there and this was like a production line to him one patient in one patient out 24/7. After my meeting i went to a lady who discussed if i was wanting to move forward and my options my prices and payment options she helped me with my payment situation an we started my paper work.My mother had vacation soon so i wanted the surgery the following week. i thought this was going to be a crazy request but the staff got me arranged found a time slot and went ahead and pre-opted that day. I walked out a nervous excited woman! I WAS FINALLY GETTING MY DREAM!!!!! that week I made many calls with many questions. i got a call the night before they walked me thru everything they were great!!!!!!! surgery day i was a mess!!!! they were SSSOOOOOOO amazing they worked with my fears eased all my fears even met a few silly request (letting my mom recieve my wedding ring instead of leaving it in the locker.because i forgot to take it off before. not because i felt it wasnt secure but my husband is deployed i would be devestated if i lost it in my clumsy 'doped" up exit after surgery)I much more nervous than most and never having surgery before was eased by the staff and the whole process was so quick dr tyrone did one last visit he did inform me again of my lift issue , i DO NOT believe he did that to be pestering to me but because he is proud of his work and wants all his patients to look and feel their BEST ! hes an artist ....twilight anesthia, all i can say about it was the amazing nurse said this might make u tired..........then my eyes opened to beautiful breast upon my chest!the wake up and exit process was quick i was NEVER rushed! The staff was great Dr. tyrone called personally that night checked on me his staff called the next morning and then the following businees day (a few days later) asking how i was. this review is very long ! i have tried to make it shorter but i can not! this staff this dr and this location is AMAZING!!!! I already told my hsband if i decide id like the lift im going back. Any procedure i may want or need in the future no matter where i live DR. TYRONE is the ONLY place i will ever go!!! Thank you everyone!!!!

Aug 20th, 2012

Before going to Dr. Tyrone office for a breast augmentation, i had another doctor i'd seen first and already had my surgery scheduled. I was not fully satisfied with that doctor so i decided to give another doctor a try. After my consultation with Dr. Tyrone i felt so much better about having the surgery. Every time i went to the office i NEVER had to wait more than 5 min. The staff always made me feel so welcome. The day of surgery the nurses were beyond amazing! They helped calm down my nerves, cracked jokes etc. Its like we had known each other for years. My surgery overall was the best. I was never in pain, not even that night. I am told day-to-day that i have had the best breast augmentation ever! After the entire process from the consultation to my post op. appointment, i couldnt have asked for a better experience.

|  Amazing Job  |  show details
by A on Jun 23rd, 2012

I am so excited about the results of my breast augmentation at Dr. Tyrone's office. I have been wanting to get this done for years so I have research every Dr. in North Florida. I choose Dr.Tyrone for countless reasons. Dr. Tyrone and ALL his staff have helped me and have been sooo kind, caring and professional from the first inquiring phone call till now and every day in between . I am so glad I choose them. I can't say enough good things about Dr. T and his staff. I told Dr. T what I was hoping for, He told me to trust him and he would take care of everything and he did. I'm even happier than I thought I'd be with the results. The staff walked me through everything before it happened and so I was at ease the whole way through, No surprises. The atmosphere was relaxing, the procedure only took a little over an hour and no where near the pain I anticipated . My muscles were sore for about three days (very tolerable pain) the work Dr.T did made me look and feel better than I ever thought was possible. I cant believe that one week I called to book my first consultation within a week I was at the consultation the very next week Dr. Tyrone was performing surgery and two weeks later I'm pretty much healed. It is now been about a months and I am so proud of the was I look and feel. Don't go anywhere else! Trust Dr Tyrone and his staff you won't regret it, they are so nice, professional and especially good at what they do. Thank you everyone at North Florida Plastic Surgery.

|  My life changing surgery  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I'd waited 20 years after losing 150lbs to have a tummy tuck. After meeting Dr.Tyrone the first time,I had such confidence in his qualifications. He spent time with me,went over step-by-step instructions of what vitamins to decrease strength of,stop certain meds,and detailed instructions of the surgery and recuperation process. His staff is very friendly and well knowledgable of his specifications for his post-op patients. If you follow the instructions,you will have a great outcome! I am a changed woman,thanks to Dr.Tyrone's expertise.

|  left my consultation in tears!  |  show details
Nov 22nd, 2011

I went to see Dr. Tyrone for a consultation for a "Mommy Makeover" (Tummy Tuck and breast lift). The office was beautiful and the nurses were very sweet but when the Doctor himself came in, holy smokes! He treated me like he didn't have time for a fat girl. He acted like my questions were stupid and answered them rather argumentatively. Once I was disrobed and vulnerable, he was rather critical of my appearance saying things like "well you're obviously doing something wrong!" After he left, I sobbed and sobbed. Take it from me & go elsewhere!

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry that your experience was not as you had hoped. One of the most difficult aspects of being a Plastic Surgeon is determining who is a good candidate for surgery, especially when it comes to sensitive topics like excess weight. Plastic Surgery is not an alternative to weight loss, and overweight patients generally have unacceptable results and are at increased risks for complications. Discussing the need for weight loss prior to surgery is never an easy or comfortable task for the physician or patient. But as physician, it is my duty to make recommendations that are best for the patient, and that includes recommending weight loss INSTEAD of surgery, if needed. We wish you the best and hope you reach your goals. Sincerely, Dr. Tyrone

Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone and his staff made me feel very comfortable. He performed a bilateral breast reduction. After years of chronic back, neck, shoulder pain as well as headaches, the reduction has completely ended my suffering. The Dr. Tyrone and his staff were ALWAYS available to help with questions about surgery,insurance, recovery. I was completely at ease from the first moment I entered his office. I would recommend Dr. Tyrone to anyone who is thinking of having surgery of this type. Should I ever have to have any other procedure, I would ONLY use Dr. Tyrone.

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone and his staff are wonderful! I had a Breast Augmentation with Mentor Memory Gel Implants in November 2010. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with the results! Dr. Tyrone is on target with his timeline. As a patient and RN I highly recommend Dr. Tyrone!

|  Dr. Tyrone = A  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. Tyrone and his staff are exceptional!! You can tell they genuinely care about you. Dr. Tyrone has wonderful bedside manner and is very honest! He makes sure all questions or concerns are addressed. You can call or e-mail his office at any time and expect to be taken care of promptly. As far as surgery goes, Dr. Tyrone did an amazig job! I had breast augmention (34a to 34c, mentor memory gel) on September 2, 2010 and almost a year later I am extremely happy with my results! I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

|  Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone and his staff are wonderful. Everyone really cares about you and how you feel. Believe me they are the best in everything that they do. Very professional and caring. I could not have made a better decision with having Dr. Tyrone perform my surgery. I am very pleased with the outcome and never thought that I could ever feel this good about myself. I hope that this comment helps you decide to go with the best doctor possible you wont be disappointed. I would recommend him to anyone. Again they are all really GREAT!!!

Jul 27th, 2011

Excellent results!

|  EXCELLENT doctor AND staff!  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone is a very professional individual. He was very upfront with me about what to expect from my surgery and happy to answer all of my questions honestly. He put me at ease by coming to speak with me just before I went into surgery, and his staff was at my side when I woke up afterward. During my recovery, Dr. Tyrone's staff consistently called to check on me and see how I was feeling. Most importantly, the results of my surgery look natural and beautiful! Dr. Tyrone is a true professional!

|  Where is the LOVE button?  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

I cant say enough about Dr. T and his staff. From the moment I walked in the front door to my very last check up I felt cared for and listened to. Best of all my, results exceeded my expectations and I got exactly what I wanted. I will never go anywhere else. I went to another surgeon in Gainesville looking to get a breast augmentation because my breasts were flat and shapeless and he put in a huge breast implant that did not take care of the flatnessI just had BIG flat breast. So after 7 years of being unhappy I went to Dr. Tyrone. Him and his staff welcomed me in and talked me thru the whole procedure of removing the implants and giving me a mastopexy along with other options with no pressure or stress. It has been 9 months and I LOVE the look that he was able to achieve it is exactly what I wanted.. Like I said, I cant say enough about him and is staff they are all wonderful!

Jul 11th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone is the most prfessional Doctor I have met. After working with doctors for the past 12 years, his bedside manner is appropriate and caring.My results of my Breast Augmentation are incredibl. THey are perfectly symetrical and the exact size I wanted. He was honest when I asked if I should go bigger and stated that I am small framed and a C was best for me. I am glad I took his advice.I have a few friends that will be making appointments soon because they love my Breast so much and think he did an awesome job.THe staff at the office were always friendly and never judgemental of me or my decisions. Financials and cost was very reasonable and I would refer any of my friends or family to Dr. Tyrone in a heartbeat!!

Jul 7th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Tyrone by a friend. I have had another procedure done by another plastic surgeon in town however i chose to go to Dr. Tyrone because I was told by my friend that he was the best. And let me tell you.... He is truly a wonderful Doctor and all of his staff are extremely professional yet personable making the experience an overall A . I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Tyrone and Staff again!!!

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Tyrone by a friend. I then did my research on-line and was confident in his abilities. I had a wonderful experience from start to finish. I have been a nurse for 37 yrs and I couldn't have had a better experience. Everyone in his office is very professional, yet they made you feel like family. Dr. Tyrone is an excellent physician as well as a humble man. He will always do what is "right" for his patients. "Excellence" is the goal of everyone in his office. I have not had a better experience anywhere and would highly recommend him to anyone. I have referred my daughter to him, as well as a number of friends. Everyone from the office staff to the people at the surgicenter made my experiences a wonderful one! I have never dealt with a more caring group of people! He is a true artist!Marie M.

|  Best Doctor in town!  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

The office was elegantly decorated and the staff was caring, courteous and respectful of my privacy. Dr Tyrone has a wonderful bedside manner and was honest about expectations. And best of all, my nose looks great!! I would definitely recommend him over any other physician in Gainesville!

|  Dr John Tyrone a Professional,Wonderful Doctor & Person  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2011

Hello,I would just like to share my experience with Dr.John Tyrone & Staff.My Daughter first found him through a site just like this one,she had a wonderful experience and said to me,Mom You need to go and just check him out for yourself and I did,What a Joy it was to meet someone that is down to earth yet very professional,I made myself an appointment that day,and everyone helped me and made me feel right at home.I am 54 years old and was getting alittle floppy but not anymore,I feel Pretty,and look great in a bathing suit again! I have told all my friends and even a lady that I just over heard talking one day,and I said excuse me but Please let me tell You my Doctors Name,She listened and guess what next time I saw her,she had a big smile and came up to me and Thanked Me!I could go on and on,but really what I am saying is just the truth,and No I have not recieved anything for doing this,I just know that it is not always easy to choose a Doctor and would like to ease your mind,as a matter of fact I am saving my money now to go back and get some wrinkles taken away,and I can not wait. If You are thinking of having something done,Why don't You just call or ride over and see what I am talking about,You will be treated like a Queen or King.I live in Crystal River and I would never go any place else just because it's closer,Thank You for letting me Share my happiness with you!

|  The Only Surgeon I will ever go to!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone explained everything to me in great detail from the surgery itself to what to expect during recovery. I was very impressed with his kindness, humor, and knowledge. I can not say enough good things about his staff and the facility. I had breast augmentation done about a year ago and my breast scar is barely visible. Even when In surgery I felt at ease...It really was an amazing experience! I have recommended Dr. Tyrone to many family and friends, I would recommend him to anyone for any procedure! Thank you so much Dr. Tyrone and staff for being so fantastic!

|  Best experience EVER!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

After years of considering a breast augmentation with saline implants, I finally set up an appointment with Dr. Tyrone for a consult. I felt so confidant in my decision to go through with it after discussing my concerns and questions with Dr. Tyrone and his staff. Most courteous staff and I never felt rushed out the door by Dr. Tyrone also was very pleased with the cost of the implants. Very reasonable. The surgery went quick and I healed with NO problems at all. I can't even see my scar!!! Through the days of healing Dr. Tyrone himself, called to check on me and his staff called several times making sure I was doing ok. If I ever needed anything else I would definitely be a return patient to Dr. Tyrone. So pleased!! Thank you Dr. Tyrone and staff for making my decision to have the procedure one of the BEST experience of my life!!

|  My Favorite and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Jun 16th, 2011

I love Doctor Tyron he is the best. He is very gentle, caring and he is very stright foward. He doenst beat around the bush and he defiantly will go out of his way to help. The office staff is amazing, friendly and very understanding. If you have a medical issue they are always ready to help and willing to do what is nessesary to make you happy. I love the office and I woul;d defiantly use him again!

|  Recent eye lid surgery  |  show details
Jan 10th, 2011

Dr. Tyrone removed the excess skin of my upper lids over the summer. I was fully prepared by both Dr. Tyrone and the staff for what to expect and the process of healing. Everything went really well. The outpatient surgical center staff was also terrific. I am very happy with the results!!

|  What a great experience!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

I had breast implants. I have waited 20 years to do this, and finally did it! They are beautiful! The price was excellent! I am a nurse, and was greatly pleased at the care that I was given! The staff was excellent! The surgical team was professional and very comforting. They explained everything to me, and when it was done, recovery took no time! I went home and that evening Dr Tyrone called to check on me. I was so impressed with the care that I was given, I am going back for another procedure. Thank you, Dr Tyrone!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. Breast augmentation patients are some of our most satistified patients, and we have happy patients of all ages. We look forward to caring for you again.

|  Top Notch Results  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. John Tyrone since 2005. I have had lipo, tummy tuck and arm lift. I am 100% satisifed with the results of each procedure and recommend Dr. Tyrone to everyone who is interested. Dr. Tyrone's staff and the surgery center in which he is affiliated are professional, caring and helpful. You are always welcome to call with additional questions you may not have covered during any appointments. The after care and follow-up with Dr. Tyrone is excellent. Satisfaction is their number one priority.

|  Breast Augmentation with mastoplexy  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

My expierence with Dr. Tyrone was excellent. I have so much more self confidence because of the great job he did. He and his staff are awesome and caring. I did not have any problems during or after surgery thanks to the great doctor I had taking care of me. I would reccomend him to anyone and one of my friends that i recommended is very pleased with her results also. My life has changed completely for the best. Thank you Dr. Tyrone

|  Wonderful Experience!!  |  show details
by Amanda on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Tyrone and his staff were AMAZING! I visited several doctors when I was looking to get rhinoplasty and he was, by far, the best! He is kind, considerate, and very professional. I would recommend him and his services to anyone!

|  Exceptional plastic surgeon  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2010

I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the warmth and wonderful care I received by Dr. Tyrone and staff. Everytime I visit the office, I feel like I am treated special. Dr. Tyrone is one in a million, and I am soooo glad I was referred to him. The office staff is the BEST I have ever come across too! I couldn't recommend Dr. Tyrone's office more highly.