A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Udall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Udall is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Udall graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Udall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hunt Udall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Udall practice?
- Dr. John Udall has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Udall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Orange, CA.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.