A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Udall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Udall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Udall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Udall graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hunt Udall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John H. Udall practice?
- Dr. John Udall has 1 office location.
Dr. John Udall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.