A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Udarbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Udarbe, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Udarbe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udarbe graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udarbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Robert Udarbe MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Udarbe practice?
- Dr. John Udarbe has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Udarbe practices Psychiatry near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Great Neck Psychiatrists.