A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Udeani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Udeani, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Udeani graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Udeani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Chijioke Udeani MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Udeani practice?
- Dr. John Udeani has 1 office location.
Dr. John Udeani practices Emergency Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians.