A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uffman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uffman, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
Dr. Uffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Uffman practice?
- Dr. John Uffman has 2 office locations.
- Dr. John Uffman practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near , .