A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uffman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uffman, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uffman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Uffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uffman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan