Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Uffman
Dr. John Uffman, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Uffman is affiliated with Cook Children's Medical Center, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Harris Continued Care Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Uffman has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Uffman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Hisashi Nikaidoh
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi54
Dr. James Cunningham
General Surgery, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi35
Dr. Patrick Thomas
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi18