A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uffman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uffman, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uffman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Uffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Uffman practice?
- Dr. John Uffman has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Uffman practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.