A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uffman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uffman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Uffman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uffman, MD, MPH is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Esophageal Atresia
- Intestinal Atresia
- Necrotizing Enterocolitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uffman graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Uffman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Kenneth Uffman MD and MPH is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John K. Uffman practice?
- Dr. John Uffman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Uffman practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.