A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ulrich is Good. Dr. Ulrich has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ulrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulrich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 32 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Ulrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John M. Ulrich practice?
Dr. John Ulrich practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Grand Blanc Otolaryngologists and Grand Blanc Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Ulrich, Dr. Deshawn Ulrich, Dr. Jan Ulrich, Dr. Hank Ulrich, Dr. Shayne Ulrich, Dr. Shane Ulrich, Dr. Jackie Ulrich, Dr. Giovanni Ulrich