Dr. John Ulrich DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2015
Thank you!
Our four year old was snoring every night and it often seemed as if his breathing was labored. He was often tired and it was very obvious that he wasn’t getting a restful sleep. We took him to see Dr. Ulrich and showed him videos we had taken of our son sleeping and snoring. Dr. Ulrich was very thorough and helpful with his diagnosis, while providing us with several options to help improve our son’s sleeping. All of our questions were answered and after trying some alternatives to surgery that didn’t work as successfully as we had hoped, we scheduled our son for a tonsillectomy. The surgery was a success and now our son is sleeping sound throughout the night without experiencing any of the previous issues. We are very happy with our decision to have his tonsils out and—more importantly—for taking him to Dr. Ulrich due to his expertise, thoughtfulness, and professionalism. Thank you, Dr. Ulrich and staff!

October 15th, 2015
Be very careful, I just spent over $60.00 out of pocket, front desk person said it was my insurance's fault. He charged over $60 to stick something in my ear to remove a small amount of wax (his words). I will not be going back to this a la carte Doctor.

May 25th, 2015
Dr. Ulrich is knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We never felt rushed or ignored.

July 12th, 2013
I feel that I was taken advantage of by this Office. I paid for a appointment that was not necessary to begin with. I complained to the office manager to no avail. I absolutely feel like I was taken advantage of, and as a retiree on a fixed income I cant financially or medically afford to have someone do this to me.

October 18th, 2012
I didn't get past the desk to see the doctor. With my insurance, all co-pays are paid AFTER submitting the paperwork to the insurance company. With my ears in great pain and producing a bloody discharge, I was told his office collects up front. I didn't have the high co-pay and they would not take any instruction from my insurance company to explain how this works. It states on my card to not collect any $s up front. They would not allow me to see the doctor. I would highly discourage anyone from using this doctor.

April 30th, 2012
Such a great experience, I even sent my dad to him!!

January 8th, 2010
Courteous and caring staff
I was very happy with how I was treated at Dr. Ulrich's office. His entire staff was very kind and helpful. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Ulrich to my family and friends.

October 9th, 2009
Outstanding Customer Service
I was extremely impressed by the staff and their professionalism. Very happy with Dr. Ulrich and Amber. They helped me so much!

January 16th, 2017