Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
Jul 12th, 2013

I feel that I was taken advantage of by this Office. I paid for a appointment that was not necessary to begin with. I complained to the office manager to no avail. I absolutely feel like I was taken advantage of, and as a retiree on a fixed income I cant financially or medically afford to have someone do this to me.

Oct 18th, 2012

I didn't get past the desk to see the doctor. With my insurance, all co-pays are paid AFTER submitting the paperwork to the insurance company. With my ears in great pain and producing a bloody discharge, I was told his office collects up front. I didn't have the high co-pay and they would not take any instruction from my insurance company to explain how this works. It states on my card to not collect any $s up front. They would not allow me to see the doctor. I would highly discourage anyone from using this doctor.

Apr 29th, 2012

Such a great experience, I even sent my dad to him!!

great staff and doctor show details great staff and doctor
by tpkaye at Citysearch on Sep 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The staff at this office always greet me and my kids with smiles. They call me back promptly and answer my questions throughly. Dr. Ulrich is very gentle and explains what he is doing before he does it. He took out my tonsils and adnoids, as well as addressed my other concerns sincerely. The office called to check up on me the day after my surgery and helped me through my pain. Would recommend them to my friends and family.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Courteous and caring staff show details Courteous and caring staff
Jan 8th, 2010

I was very happy with how I was treated at Dr. Ulrich's office. His entire staff was very kind and helpful. I would not hesitate to refer Dr. Ulrich to my family and friends.

Outstanding Customer Service show details Outstanding Customer Service
Oct 9th, 2009

I was extremely impressed by the staff and their professionalism. Very happy with Dr. Ulrich and Amber. They helped me so much!

by rjrbecks on Sep 7th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I was referred to this doctor in July and was not impressed with him. His office seemed to be more interested in getting my money than they did treating me as a patient.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com