A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Underwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Underwood is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Underwood graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Underwood has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Shreveport
- Christus Schumpert Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gill Underwood MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Underwood practice?
- Dr. John Underwood has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Underwood practices Internal Medicine near Shreveport, LA.
See Shreveport Internists.