A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Updegrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Updegrove is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Updegrove, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Updegrove graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Updegrove has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dewey Updegrove MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John D. Updegrove practice?
- Dr. John Updegrove has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Updegrove practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Corsicana, TX.
See Corsicana Internists and Corsicana Pulmonologists.