A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Updegrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Updegrove is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Updegrove, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Updegrove graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Updegrove has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Ennis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Updegrove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans