A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Upshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Upshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upshaw
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Upshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Upshaw, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Upshaw graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Upshaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Upshaw MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Upshaw practice?
- Dr. John Upshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. John Upshaw practices Urology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Urologists.