A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Upshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Upshaw is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upshaw
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Upshaw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Upshaw, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Upshaw graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Upshaw has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital Lake Charles
- Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John H Upshaw MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John H. Upshaw practice?
- Dr. John Upshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. John Upshaw practices Urology near Lake Charles, LA.
See Lake Charles Urologists.