A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ure, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ure graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ure has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedar County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Duffy Ure DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. John D. Ure practice?
- Dr. John Ure has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Ure practices Family Medicine and General Practice near El Dorado Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, MO and Brookfield, MO.
See El Dorado Springs Primary Care Doctors.