Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner

1100 N Kentucky Ave
West Plains, MO 65775
417-257-5853
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  This Doctor is now being bothered by someone who can get away with.  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

I myself have seen this Doctor for about 5-6yrs.And to tell the truth he was the only one who would see me because of my illness is so bad all the other's would not because i am compliated as his other Doctor told him.and one more thing the reason I gave a poor grade to waiting time during a visit is because he make's dam sure your in the right frame of mind before he give's anything to you because he sure would not give you a thing if your severly depressed for a fact why be left open to more trouble then be in a room full canniable without salt,so I care very much for my Doctor John Ure duff,so he is the only one who is ever tried to help me.THANK YOU DOC.

|  Registered Nurse (patient)  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Ure is a very professional and compassionate physician. He takes the time to really listen to you and asks lots of appropriate questions. I have complete trust in his abilities and diagnosis's.

|  Sam S.  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. John Ure is very detail oriented when discussing your diagnosis and treatment. I have never sat down and had a full discussion about my symptoms or problems with a Doctor until I had a visit with Dr. Ure. He takes a great amount of time helping you, is very knowledgable, and all together a great Doctor. I will recommend him to my family and friends. Great experience Dr. Ure! Thank you!-Sam S.

|  Mrs Louise Holden  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

Really cares about people. Great compassion. Takes time to be with the patients. Old fashioned doctor and explains what is going on.