Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This Doctor is now being bothered by someone who can get away with. show details This Doctor is now being bothered by someone who can get away with.
Sep 19th, 2012

I myself have seen this Doctor for about 5-6yrs.And to tell the truth he was the only one who would see me because of my illness is so bad all the other's would not because i am compliated as his other Doctor told him.and one more thing the reason I gave a poor grade to waiting time during a visit is because he make's dam sure your in the right frame of mind before he give's anything to you because he sure would not give you a thing if your severly depressed for a fact why be left open to more trouble then be in a room full canniable without salt,so I care very much for my Doctor John Ure duff,so he is the only one who is ever tried to help me.THANK YOU DOC.

Registered Nurse (patient) show details Registered Nurse (patient)
Apr 19th, 2012

Dr. Ure is a very professional and compassionate physician. He takes the time to really listen to you and asks lots of appropriate questions. I have complete trust in his abilities and diagnosis's.

Sam S. show details Sam S.
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. John Ure is very detail oriented when discussing your diagnosis and treatment. I have never sat down and had a full discussion about my symptoms or problems with a Doctor until I had a visit with Dr. Ure. He takes a great amount of time helping you, is very knowledgable, and all together a great Doctor. I will recommend him to my family and friends. Great experience Dr. Ure! Thank you!-Sam S.

Mrs Louise Holden show details Mrs Louise Holden
Sep 14th, 2011

Really cares about people. Great compassion. Takes time to be with the patients. Old fashioned doctor and explains what is going on.