A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uribe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Humana - 26 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Uribe practice?
Dr. John Uribe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.