A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uribe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Uribe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Uribe practice?
- Dr. John Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Uribe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons and Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.