A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Uribe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Uribe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Uribe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John W. Uribe practice?
- Dr. John Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. John Uribe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.