Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
#1 Orthopedic Surgeon show details #1 Orthopedic Surgeon
by Deborah K. on Dec 9th, 2013

I am someone who has been an athlete all my life. I have had 9 surgeries done by Dr. Uribe. I would trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone that wants the best! He is honest, caring and explains anything you want to know. The one thing I learned about him is that he is a perfectionist. He gives you his best work to get you back to normal or as close to normal as your condition will let him. His skills are amazing but I would warn anyone that doesn't want to do the rehab he prescribes not to waste his time and yours. Sometimes the rehab from a surgery is demanding. He gives you his best and expects you to do the same. If you want the best see Dr. Uribe! I thank God he has been my surgeon.

Best Orthopaedic doc ever, period. show details Best Orthopaedic doc ever, period.
Oct 29th, 2012

His professionalism, efficiency, and approach to health care should be a model for health care delivery.

your a good doctor show details your a good doctor
Jun 6th, 2012

could you tell me if you are treating my husband john hill for he was in a car crash he was either in asia or miami when he crashed

Surgery show details Surgery
Jan 7th, 2011

I had right knee surgery on my birthday.That was the best birthday gift given to me by anybody.Dr. Uribe is a wonderdul doctor. I make copies of his business card and I'm recommending him to anybody that ask me about my experience with this doctor.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
by Francisco Caraballo on Jun 18th, 2010

My name is Francisco Caraballo and I had two surgeries on my left knee which i destroyed playing baseball. After visiting two other doctors in the months prior to my first appointment with Dr. Uribe, I wasn't even able to walk and after my first appointment I felt that I was going to be ok and today I m back playing baseball, basketball and all sports.

Patient show details Patient
Apr 10th, 2009

This is the best doctor to go to...................