Dr. John Uribe MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 14th, 2016
Dr. Uribe is very good and takes his time to explain treatment and options. However, the office staff are difficult to reach (hold times up to 30 minutes). Calling the office is not a pleasant experience, on hold for a long time after you finally reach someone to help you, transferred around with no resolution of the issue. Person who schedules surgeries is horrible at returning calls.

November 3rd, 2016
Impressed
I saw Dr Uribe this week for the first time and was very impressed. I went to see for a rotator cuff tear and expecting the worse since I've been dealing with the pain for past 6 months. He readied me that he can help me feel better. Started off with cortisone shot and referred to therapy first. Surgery will be last recourse. I was also impressed with how fast I got to see him and he is the one to determine the urgency of your problem. I got to see him a week after I made the appt. Reading these reviews have definitely let me know that I've picked the right doctor for me.

December 9th, 2013
#1 Orthopedic Surgeon
I am someone who has been an athlete all my life. I have had 9 surgeries done by Dr. Uribe. I would trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone that wants the best! He is honest, caring and explains anything you want to know. The one thing I learned about him is that he is a perfectionist. He gives you his best work to get you back to normal or as close to normal as your condition will let him. His skills are amazing but I would warn anyone that doesn't want to do the rehab he prescribes not to waste his time and yours. Sometimes the rehab from a surgery is demanding. He gives you his best and expects you to do the same. If you want the best see Dr. Uribe! I thank God he has been my surgeon.

October 29th, 2012
Best Orthopaedic doc ever, period.
His professionalism, efficiency, and approach to health care should be a model for health care delivery.

June 6th, 2012
your a good doctor
could you tell me if you are treating my husband john hill for he was in a car crash he was either in asia or miami when he crashed

January 7th, 2011
Surgery
I had right knee surgery on my birthday.That was the best birthday gift given to me by anybody.Dr. Uribe is a wonderdul doctor. I make copies of his business card and I'm recommending him to anybody that ask me about my experience with this doctor.

June 18th, 2010
Great doctor and staff
My name is Francisco Caraballo and I had two surgeries on my left knee which i destroyed playing baseball. After visiting two other doctors in the months prior to my first appointment with Dr. Uribe, I wasn't even able to walk and after my first appointment I felt that I was going to be ok and today I m back playing baseball, basketball and all sports.

April 10th, 2009
Patient
This is the best doctor to go to...................