Surgical Specialist
1150 Campo Sano Ave
Ste 200
Miami, FL 33146
786-268-6200
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  #1 Orthopedic Surgeon  |  show details
by Deborah K. on Dec 9th, 2013

I am someone who has been an athlete all my life. I have had 9 surgeries done by Dr. Uribe. I would trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone that wants the best! He is honest, caring and explains anything you want to know. The one thing I learned about him is that he is a perfectionist. He gives you his best work to get you back to normal or as close to normal as your condition will let him. His skills are amazing but I would warn anyone that doesn't want to do the rehab he prescribes not to waste his time and yours. Sometimes the rehab from a surgery is demanding. He gives you his best and expects you to do the same. If you want the best see Dr. Uribe! I thank God he has been my surgeon.

|  Dr Uribe  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2012

Because of Dr Uribe I am walking he is the best!!!!!DOris Shulman

|  MEET DR URIBE IN PERSON THAT IS MY DREAM.  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2012

HY DOCTOR MY NAME OMAR DELFIN LOPEZ MUNIZ . I got injury back in april 19 2012. I DID MRI my two legs my elbow but i will like to have a consultation with you. because you are the best im a atlete i will like that you give me a oportunity in my life. to meet you and explain me about the segury that could help me get back on the sport.

|  Best Orthopaedic doc ever, period.  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2012

His professionalism, efficiency, and approach to health care should be a model for health care delivery.

|  your a good doctor  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2012

could you tell me if you are treating my husband john hill for he was in a car crash he was either in asia or miami when he crashed

|  My surgery experience  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Hello my name is Desmond Fairell and I want to say that Dr. Uribe is the best. He performed my surgery and it went very well. Dr.J. Uribe and his staff made my experience very pleasant. I just want to say thank you again for all you have done.

|  Surgery  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2011

I had right knee surgery on my birthday.That was the best birthday gift given to me by anybody.Dr. Uribe is a wonderdul doctor. I make copies of his business card and I'm recommending him to anybody that ask me about my experience with this doctor.

|  Great doctor and staff  |  show details
by Francisco Caraballo on Jun 18th, 2010

My name is Francisco Caraballo and I had two surgeries on my left knee which i destroyed playing baseball. After visiting two other doctors in the months prior to my first appointment with Dr. Uribe, I wasn't even able to walk and after my first appointment I felt that I was going to be ok and today I m back playing baseball, basketball and all sports.

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2009

This is the best doctor to go to...................