A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Urse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Urse, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urse
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urse Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Computer-Assisted Therapy
- Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Urse graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Urse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Samuel Urse DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Urse practice?
- Dr. John Urse has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Urse practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Centerville, OH and Eaton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.