A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Urse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Urse, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic rotator cuff repairs
- Endoscopic gluteus medius repairs
- Foot and Ankle surgery
- Fracture care
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip arthroscopy
- Knee Surgery
- Leg Realignment and Osteotomy
- Partial Knee Resurfacing PKR
- Partial and total shoulder replacements
- Shoulder Surgery
- Total knee replacement
- carpal tunnel
Education & Awards
Dr. Urse graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Urse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Samuel Urse DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Urse practice?
- Dr. John Urse has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Urse practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Eaton, OH.
See Dayton Orthopedic Surgeons and Dayton Surgeons.