A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vincent Brown MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology, Gynecology, and Medical Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.