A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brown has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newport Beach Oncologists.