A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Brown has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Brown MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John V. Brown practice?
- Dr. John Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. John Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.