Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by bita on Oct 14th, 2014

He is the best doctor ... Would recommend him to everyone .. He & his staff are very kind & helpful ...

Oct 25th, 2012

Dr. Brown is very kind and caring.

Dr Brown is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! show details Dr Brown is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 26th, 2012

I hope no one has to need an oncologist, but if needed, Dr Brown would be the one I recommend. He is the most caring Dr of all my Drs. I was so scared when I found out I may have Uterine cancer and could not sleep for at least 2 months waiting for all the results and insurance approval before I could see Dr Brown. After my first appointment with Dr Brown I felt at peace and I knew I have found the right Doctor. You will be in good hands with Dr Brown!!!! God bless him!!!!!!!!!!!Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctor/profile/1659313633/reviews/1659313633#ixzz27Y5xpuih

Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff show details Excellent and Caring Doctor and Staff
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr. Brown's staff is wonderful! The ladies are very cheerful and fun to talk to. Dr. Brown is awesome! Best bedside manner of all my doctors. I pray you do not need an oncologist, but if needed, he would be the one I recommend.

Jul 25th, 2011

Dr. Brown is the most carring doctor I have ever had. He has a great reputation and I would have to agree with all I have heard about him. He makes me very comfortable at office visits as well as before surgery.

The Best Doctor show details The Best Doctor
by Joanne Charles on Oct 25th, 2009

Dr.Brown listens and is truly caring. His staff is extremly efficient and caring. Very brilliant Doctor with a terrific bedside manner.