A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vincent Chang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Chang practice?
- Dr. John Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chang practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.