A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vincent Chang DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Chang practice?
- Dr. John Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. John Chang practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, MA.
See Lawrence Primary Care Doctors.