Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Deguzman
Dr. John Deguzman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Deguzman is affiliated with Banner Desert Medical Center, Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix. Dr. Deguzman has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Deguzman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Deguzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Robert Enguidanos
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Phoenix, AZ 0.01 mi21
Dr. Joel Brill
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.24 mi20
Dr. William Weese
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0.40 mi42