A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deguzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deguzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Deguzman graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Deguzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deguzman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. Deguzman practice?
Dr. John Deguzman practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.