Dr. John Martin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2015
Great doctor, great attitude, I felt like I was in the best hands possible.

April 24th, 2015
Love Dr. Martin
Dr. Martin has been my Doctor for 7 years and I have been blessed with children in those years. He is a caring and attentive doctor and would recommend him to everyone and anyone I meet!

May 22nd, 2014
Ridiculous!!!
First off, this office is way overbooked & too busy! I went in prior to 1st OB visit to fill out paperwork to obtain my prev records & streamline process... After waiting an hour I get shuffled to the back where my bp is taken inappropriately standing up & am then told to continue to wait now back there for a room about another 15 mins. The nurse spent about 10 mins with me or less. I needed an evaluation form for work & was told it woukd take 1-2 weeks to fill out bc the Dr only fills them out on Wednesdays!? Surprisingly the next day (being Wednesday) the office called & left a message with my EMERGENCY contact (?) that the form was ready... I called & asked if they had faxed to my work & was advised No, because I had to pay!! I said I would pick it up. Upon arrival I was told the charge is $10!!! I was told me the Dr charges his patients tonill out work notes & forms!!! I told her that was the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. Om top of that it wasn't even filled out correctly after I had attached specific instructions to check every box..Not rocket science. The staff seems confused & they do not give confirmation phone calls. Unimpressed, hugely disappointed.

October 28th, 2013
Dr. Martin is a great doctor. He takes the time to explain and answer all your questions. I recently switched to him because my previous OB's office was horrible. One of my friends referred me to him and I am so glad I went!

December 4th, 2012
Dr. Martin is like no other doctor, he is thorough, he is caring and he is excellent at explaining what you are experiencing. I trust him implicitly and recommend him to deliver a baby-- he made it the most memorable experience of my life. The way I found him, was to ask nurses at different hospitals who was best to deliver baby- Dr Martin was unanimous. He amazes me with his personal ability to connect with me as a patient and as a person.

November 11th, 2010
I live 35 minutes from Dr.Martin's office, but he was totally worth the drive. He is very down to earth and genuine and explained things very thoroughly when I asked him all the many questions I had as a first time mother. His bed side manner was fantastic especially when I had to drag him out of bed at 3am to deliver my sweet baby girl. He showed up with bed head and a smile. He watched my baby's heart rate remotely from his iPhone and was very in tune with what my body was doing while I was laboring. It was comforting when he arrived at the hospital and he was already aware of how my my labor went and he didn't just show up to deliver. HE is FANTASTIC!

December 5th, 2009
The BEST doctor in town!
Dr. Martin rocks! If it weren't for him, I would not have been able to get over my anxiety of having a baby. It's because of him that I have my sweet, precious baby with me today. I had lots of "bad" doctors in the past and when I found Dr. Martin, I knew he was the answer to my prayers. He is the kindest, most caring, knowledgeable doctor I have ever meet. He is definitely one of a kind and I just love him!

May 20th, 2009
Best OBGYN's Available
Dr. Martin has been my Dr. for 10 years now, since I was 15 years old. He has always been extremely professional and caring, and treats everyone as if they are a loved one. I have recommended many to him and always get a possitive outcome. He has delivered my first child and even though I wasnt sure what to expect, he made childbirth such a breeze!

February 4th, 2008
know when to make an appointment
He's a great doctor -- and I love his office. The wait can be long because he does take his time... the best thing is to make your appointments with him first thing in the morning or right after lunch.