A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McDonald is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Tennis Elbow
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Salem Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V McDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. McDonald practice?
- Dr. John McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. John McDonald practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Pediatricians.