- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McDonald is Excellent. Dr. McDonald has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Brain Cancer Brain Neoplasm, Brain Injuries, and Head Trauma Craniocerebral Trauma.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDonald has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Med Ctr, Portland, Or
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDonald accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John V. McDonald practice?
Dr. John McDonald practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn McDonald, Dr. Evan McDonald, Dr. Giovanni McDonald, Dr. Hank McDonald, Dr. Hans McDonald, Dr. Ian McDonald, Dr. Ivan McDonald, Dr. Jack McDonald