A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John McInerney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John McInerney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McInerney graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McInerney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V McInerney DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John V. McInerney practice?
- Dr. John McInerney has 1 office location.
Dr. John McInerney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Obstetricians & Gynecologists.