Dr. John Mcinerney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Mcinerney?

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Awesome doctor and staff

Posted on November 11th, 2015

I accompanied my friend to her appointment with the nurse practitioner. I am not a patient of this office myself. However, shortly after arriving, I was badgered by some woman about my insurance and how it has changed. Same with my friend. Her insurance had not changed, neither did mine. But even if mine did, I'm not a patient of theirs! I was so confused as to why this lady cared so much about my insurance. She even had the nerve to tell me to 'check my mail because clearly I was missing letters from my insurance company'. She also was ignorant enough to insult unions when she found out my friend's insurance is through her husband's union. I was appalled by this lady! The other girls at the front desk were very polite and I felt bad for them. My friend loves the NP so I think that is why she tolerates this kind of harrassment. I wanted to share my opinion because the experience I had was enough to make me never want to schedule an appointment with this doctor. The lady seemed to have a few screws loose!

Posted on August 13th, 2015

Very worth the wait

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Fantastic doctor with vast knowledge on all of my questions. I really felt like I was his only patient in the world because of how much attention he gives each patient. His office staff is so kind and courteous that I actually look forward to seeing them on each visit. They're very helpful and bend over backwards sometimes to help me out (and I know I'm not the only one). Overall, great doctor and office!

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

Great doctor and the nurse practitioner is wonderful as well!! I started seeing her for appointments because it is much easier to get an appointment and the wait is WAY shorter!!!! I have been stuck waiting over 2 hours to see Dr. Mac before. Only other complaint is office manager is extremely annoying and unprofessional.

Senior pelvic Exam

Posted on January 15th, 2015

My family MD recommended this doctor . But I do not think this office has experience with senior patients . I went in for a pelvic / pap after years of not having one. I have have birthed 3 kids, and had numerous exams & never had a problem, but this exam hurt like heck ! It felt like a small tear in my genital area . After months of discomfort , I called to inform them of my problem.

Great Doc

Posted on August 22nd, 2014

Posted on May 10th, 2014

I love Dr. Mac! And the nurse practitioner is great as well, I'd recommend them both to anyone. Dr. McInerney really knows his stuff,, and he spends a great deal of time with patients at every visit, which is why the wait is so long. I have waited hours to be seen before, which I do feel is ridiculous. But, that's how I know he is a great doctor, because he is well-known, and others want to schedule with him too. I, too, have had problems with the office manager, who is also his wife, so I guess I understand why he hasn't replaced her yet. I just take everything she says with a grain of salt and try to ignore her when I'm there for a visit. Regardless, Dr. Mac has been a wonderful doctor and the nurse, nurse practitioner and office staff are always friendly and helpful.

ex-patient

Posted on February 21st, 2014

Posted on January 13th, 2014

Reason I gave 5 stars for ease of appt. because Office badgers you to come in! After my baby was born, received a call 1 week later by Office manager, asking how I felt and did I make my 6 week follow up! Um no I just had a baby! After 6 week was sent a card to schedule annual. Followed by phone call (s)!! I began to wonder if I was his only patient, or being STALKED! Dr. McInerney is a great doctor! Nurse was nice/ professional Office staff, friendly, but I switched drs because of The "office manager"! She is so unprofessional!! After having to sit in the waiting room for many months while waiting to be seen for my ob visits I wanted to scream! Listening to her jibberish was UNBEARABLE! I was asked by her almost EVERY time if I registered at the hospital, which hospital? Why would I go to Christ Hospital if I didn't have to? give out MEDICAL advice, talk about other patients by name, some whom I actually knew ! I've heard other patients voice their complaints about her also. I get that it's Dr McInerney's wife, but shouldn't she be held to a higher standard? Act more professional, not act like a blubbering idiot?

Posted on December 28th, 2013

He is a wonderful doctor but the office manager and some of the staff are unbelievable. They are very unprofessional and the office manager ended up giving me medical advice which I do not think is ethical or even legal!! I am considering finding a new doctor because it does not seem like a doctors office, more like a place to socialize. And do not get me started on how the staff have harassed me about scheduling appointments its soooo annoying and even though I asked them to stop the cards/calls continue.

Saved my life.

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Macs for over 3 years now. I actually met him when he was first in practice, he helped my Dr. at the time deliver my son by C-section and then again 5 years later with my daughter. He is a kind and considerate Dr. My mom was diagnosed with cancer 51/2 years ago and Dr. Mac also checked me for the same cancer. Well, I too had cancer and I had a hysterectomy not long after I was diagnosed. He helped me through the passing of my mom and my surgery and recovery like he was a family friend.. He is far beyond my doctor, he is my friend. If you are need a Dr. you can rely on and trust, Dr. Mac is worth waiting for.