Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Murphy
Dr. John Murphy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Murphy is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin, MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare and MidMichigan Medical Center. Dr. Murphy has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. John Murphy has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. John Murphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.
Dr. Denise Stadelmaier
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Midland, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Douglas Jackson
Midland, MI 0.61 mi41
Dr. Ben Mayne III
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Midland, MI 1.75 mi30