Dr. John Murphy DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 27th, 2013
A Terrific Doctor
At my age, I have been to many doctors, but Dr. Murphy is number one in my experience. He is thorough, courteous, and very professional. His approach is one of a friend, and he answered all of my questions without hesitation. if you are looking for a top surgeon, he is highly recommended.

November 25th, 2013
I am walking again, and just returned from a brisk walk in 25 mph hour winds with a 25 degree temperature. I could not do that for almost ten years before my surgeries.
I have had both knees with complete replacement done by Dr J. Murphy. I have found him to be genuinely concerned and extremely competent in these dealings with him. I have recommended him to several people since my surgeries and will continue to do so.

October 31st, 2009
He is very personable. Took the time that we needed to understand what was going on with my knuckle. Did not rush us out of the appointment. Knows his profession very well. We felt very confident in his abilities as a doctor. Seeking for an appointment again with him for another injury to my body.

September 10th, 2009
Patient
Dr. Murphy is one of the finest physicians I have ever dealt with. He ALWAYS took the time to listen and asked if I had any further questions. There aren't many doctors with his finesse and expertise.

August 6th, 2009
Rose and Teressa the office staff are so annoying that they never took care of my request.They haven't sent out the documents to Dr. Murphy and kept postponing. Especially Rose needs to be taught how to talk to patients and attend their requests.