Dr. John Sherman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 22nd, 2015
I had the essue places in 2010 I am in bad shape now. I was trying to get a office visit but need a referrals from my doctor. UI had a vpice mail on my phone from sherman office 448 stating they needed more information. The people in the office was rude and sent me to office manager. She said that she could not help me without referral, Why did they call me, I dont understand rudeness! I told her I could get a referral she told me not to bother. Im shocked I have never seen someone so snobbish and mean. I think her name was patsy or clarrisa. Im sure the Doctors would not approve of the way they handle patients trying to be seen!

February 3rd, 2015
Dr. Sherman does a wonderful job spending the appropriate amount of time with each patient.

February 2nd, 2015
I would have to say Dr. John Sherman is a great OB. He is very caring, and makes sure that every question is answered in a way for you to understand. I have been going to Dr. Sherman since the age of 15, and now I am 25. I have my full trust in him.

January 31st, 2013
Very nice Dr!
Bilingual (Spanish and English) He explains everything to you in a manner that you can understand what he's talking about. He answer all your questions with respect and make you feel very comfortable. I recommend him 110 %.

October 15th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Sherman really made me feel at ease. I was comfortable enough to ask any question I had, and how ever many times I had to ask! He just had a presence that made me feel as though he really cared. I couldn't have had a better doctor for my first pregnancy!

September 26th, 2012
Great doctor, but i hate waiting in the lobby.
If my appointment is at 9:15 I expect to be seen, at the latest, by 9:30. Last time I went I waited for 45 minutes before I was put into a room and the proceeded to wait another 20 minutes in my room before ever seeing Dr. Sherman. Then when it came to his time spent with me, it seemed rather rushed. I didn't get to look at the ultrasound long, and I got a blurry hard to see picture:/ it was also the first time hearing my baby's heartbeat. We didn't even get to listen to it long enough. I was rather upset leaving te office.

February 9th, 2012
He's the best doctor ever!!!

December 15th, 2011
very enthusiastic and energetic but not to an extent that made me feel uncomfortable. very concerned with treating symptoms as well as conditions. he wants to make sure you are feeling as well as you can even if it is just nausea or mild aches.

June 22nd, 2011