Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John White
Dr. John White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Niles, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. White is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, Resurrection Medical Center and Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital. Dr. White has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John White has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...