A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. White has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John White MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John White practice?
- Dr. John White has 1 office location.
Dr. John White practices Vascular Surgery near Niles, IL.
See Niles Surgeons.