A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vaccariello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Joel Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccariello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Vaccariello practice?
Dr. John Vaccariello practices Family Medicine near Millersburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Hope, OH.
See Millersburg Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Vaccariello, Dr. Deshawn Vaccariello, Dr. Jan Vaccariello, Dr. Hank Vaccariello, Dr. Shayne Vaccariello, Dr. Shane Vaccariello, Dr. Jackie Vaccariello, Dr. Giovanni Vaccariello