A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vaccariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccariello
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccariello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vaccariello, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccariello graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Vaccariello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wooster Community Hospital
- Pomerene Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony Vaccariello MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vaccariello practice?
- Dr. John Vaccariello has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vaccariello practices Family Medicine near Millersburg, OH.
See Millersburg Family Physicians.