A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vaccaro, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaccaro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Vaccaro practice?
Dr. John Vaccaro practices Neurology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Clifton Neurologists.