A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vaccaro, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaccaro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Vaccaro MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. John Vaccaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vaccaro practices Neurology near Clifton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Clifton Neurologists.