Learn more about Dr. John Vachtsevanos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vachtsevanos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vachtsevanos
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Vachtsevanos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vachtsevanos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachtsevanos graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Vachtsevanos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Lanier Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John G Vachtsevanos MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John G. Vachtsevanos practice?
- Dr. John Vachtsevanos has 1 office location.
Dr. John Vachtsevanos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Surgeons and Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.