Dr. John Vachtsevanos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Vachtsevanos?

September 28th, 2017

very pleased

Dr V has the knowledge and experience to treat my knee. After trying orthovisc injections which helped for a short amount of time, He replaced my knee. 11 weeks after surgery doing well and looking forward to complete healing. Will continue to use Dr V for my orthopedic needs.

April 18th, 2017

Both knees and left hip

I love Dr V! I have my life back!

February 20th, 2017

Great Ortho

If you are looking for a talker Dr V may not be for you. Dr V did take the time to answer all my questions prior to and after TKR.

June 29th, 2016

Dr. V was great!. He ordered the necessary tests before I saw him to better diagnose my condition. He explained everything so that I understood what our next steps were. His staff is great too. I would recommend Dr. V and his staff to anyone in need of his services.

July 17th, 2015

He has a horrible bedside manner.

February 3rd, 2014

Wish another doctor had done it.

I felt very disappointed that I did not have daily visits from the doctor after my knee surgery. Also after a total knee replacement surgery, I was put on the Bariatric floor of the hospital (could the doc have changed that?). My nurses on that floor did not understand about my knee surgery, my meals were tiny, and the machine brought in for therapy on my knee did not work, but the doc wasn't around to help me or address any of these issues.

June 21st, 2013

Awesome orthopaedic

June 6th, 2013

Massive Rotator Cuff Repair

Quickly & accurately diagnosed condition. Sent me for MRI which confirmed condition. I asked him to schedule surgery. Recovery was difficult, very painful. Recommended therapy which lasted approx. 3 months. Complete recovery. Outstanding physician & surgeon.

November 7th, 2012

This doctor misdiagnosed my ortho problem and now I'm having to have surgery, because the problem was not treated for a long time. This doctor really needs to work on his bedside manner. He doesn't like for the patient to ask questions and doesn't like to listen to the patient.

July 16th, 2012

Dr. V is a great orthopaedics.

February 22nd, 2012

Not impressed

I didn't feel confident that this doctor truly cared about helping me to resolve my issues, and he and the staff are all only moderately welcoming. It's a shame there are so few practices like this in the area, but it is probably worth the drive to use a practice in Atlanta.

July 24th, 2011

Total knee replacement

Went to him for a 2nd knee replacement after another orthopedic surgeon caused serious complications with my knee and leg. Was in tremendous pain and could barely walk. Took time to explain procedure, expectations and outcome. Had knee replacement.No complications and NO PAIN! Hiking in 3 weeks. Went back to work in 4 weeks. He gave me my quality of life back and I am very grateful.