inactive

John Vachtsevanos MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
Dr. V was great!. He ordered the necessary tests before I saw him to better diagnose my condition. He explained everything so that I understood what our next steps were. His staff is great too. I would recommend Dr. V and his staff to anyone in need of his services.

July 17th, 2015
He has a horrible bedside manner.

February 3rd, 2014
Wish another doctor had done it.
I felt very disappointed that I did not have daily visits from the doctor after my knee surgery. Also after a total knee replacement surgery, I was put on the Bariatric floor of the hospital (could the doc have changed that?). My nurses on that floor did not understand about my knee surgery, my meals were tiny, and the machine brought in for therapy on my knee did not work, but the doc wasn't around to help me or address any of these issues.

July 18th, 2013
He cares about patients. Excellent training. Couldn't Ask for better outcome! Highly recommend.

June 21st, 2013
Awesome orthopaedic

June 6th, 2013
Massive Rotator Cuff Repair
Quickly & accurately diagnosed condition. Sent me for MRI which confirmed condition. I asked him to schedule surgery. Recovery was difficult, very painful. Recommended therapy which lasted approx. 3 months. Complete recovery. Outstanding physician & surgeon.

November 7th, 2012
This doctor misdiagnosed my ortho problem and now I'm having to have surgery, because the problem was not treated for a long time. This doctor really needs to work on his bedside manner. He doesn't like for the patient to ask questions and doesn't like to listen to the patient.

July 16th, 2012
Dr. V is a great orthopaedics.

February 22nd, 2012
Not impressed
I didn't feel confident that this doctor truly cared about helping me to resolve my issues, and he and the staff are all only moderately welcoming. It's a shame there are so few practices like this in the area, but it is probably worth the drive to use a practice in Atlanta.

July 23rd, 2011
Total knee replacement
Went to him for a 2nd knee replacement after another orthopedic surgeon caused serious complications with my knee and leg. Was in tremendous pain and could barely walk. Took time to explain procedure, expectations and outcome. Had knee replacement.No complications and NO PAIN! Hiking in 3 weeks. Went back to work in 4 weeks. He gave me my quality of life back and I am very grateful.

May 19th, 2011
NEVER AGAIN!

March 23rd, 2011
Does not care about patients.
From the time I parked my car, checked in, saw the doctor, checked out and sat back in my car, it had only been 9 minutes. He refused to give me the time of day and answer any of my questions. I have never been so upset and infuriated by a doctor in my entire life. I used to be a division I athlete and think that 90% of the athletic training students at my university were more knowledgable, simply because they listened to my concerns. And because of him not listening to my questions and concerns, I received an accurate diagnosis at Emory.