A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vadaparampil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Vadaparampil, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadaparampil graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Vadaparampil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Providence Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Annjos Vadaparampil MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Vadaparampil practice?
- Dr. John Vadaparampil has 10 office locations.
Dr. John Vadaparampil practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Radiologists.