Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Something is not right show details Something is not right
Jan 30th, 2015

I really liked Dr. Vaikutis the few times I have been to him. Was previously with a family practice for over 15 years. However, something is fishy about the office. Today I called in at 730am to schedule a sick visit for my 9 year old. They booked me for 1145. Then at 9:30 the office calls to tell me the call center did not have the information that Dr. Vaikutis was ill and had to go home and they could see us Tuesday. I say this is fishy because it's not the first time they cancelled on me for this exact reason. My sister was also cancelled for Dr being "sick" and needing to go home. So is Dr. very sickly or is this a case of overbooking and the office lieing to save face? Time to find a new Dr. I think.

The Best Dr. show details The Best Dr.
Aug 10th, 2011

I have many primary care docters,he is the best one I have ever had he is patian t and spends alot of time talking to you and he always get its right.Always right on with dianosing problems I have been lucky to have found him he is a diamond in the rough

Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Vaikkutis is the type of Doctor that are hard to find anymore. He is caring and actually listens to every need of his patients. He is the only Doctor I have ever trusted for my family and me. His staff will do anything to help.

Sep 20th, 2010

Dr. Vaikutis is a very caring and knowlegeable doctor. He takes the time to listen to his patients and treats them as important partners in his work.