A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Valdes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Valdes has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Valdes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Valdes practice?
- Dr. John Valdes has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Valdes practices Psychiatry near Saint Clair, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Saint Clair Psychiatrists.