A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Valdes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Valdes is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valdes
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Valdes Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Valdes, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valdes graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Valdes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John M Valdes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John M. Valdes practice?
- Dr. John Valdes has 9 office locations.
Dr. John Valdes practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI and Juneau, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.