Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Valdin
Dr. John Valdin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Castro Valley, CA, with other offices in Walnut Creek, CA and San Leandro, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Valdin is affiliated with Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus, Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus and Antioch Convalescent Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. John Valdin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. John Valdin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castro Valley, CA.
Dr. Wing Chin
Castro Valley, CA 0 mi49
Dr. Ethan Schram
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Castro Valley, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Catherine Covey
Castro Valley, CA 0 mi44