Dr. John Valenti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Valenti?

December 31st, 2014

I have used john as my pcp for over15 years and he has saved my life twice already with a correct diagnosis and by making sure I receive the appropriate tests for the situation. he also never makes feel rushed and he asks questions about your health.

September 3rd, 2012

Dr. Valenti is Great....if you get to see him.

I've been seeing Dr. Valenti for about 4 years. At first, I saw Dr. Valenti for every visit, but slowly I began seeing his nurses more and more. Now, I only see his nurses and sometimes the visit is good and other times not so much.

July 12th, 2012

stay away

Dr. Valenti has been my doctor for the last 12 years. during this time I have seen him only once. all the work is delegated to his staff nurse. short version of the story, I recently noticed a lot of blood in my urine. after visiting his office I was given some antibiotics and a CT scan that revealed nothing. first problem, I was sent home for the weekend with no instructions or seemingly any concern for someone who was bleeding so much. I mean I gave them a urine sample that resembled more blood than urine! fast forward a couple of weeks and my bleeding had stopped but still had pain in my flanks so I asked them to write an order for an MRI. after some arm twisting the nurse finally relented. the original CT scan lab report had recommended one for suspicious elements. the day of my MRI I find out that BCBS has denied covering the MRI saying it's not necessary. never the less, I still went a head and paid for the MRI out of my pocked. low and behold there it was a tumor the size of a lime in my bladder. so after being rushed to surgery and consequently removing the tumor I decided to revisit the insurance companies denial for the service. I was told there shouldn't be any problem with getting it reversed but my doctor needs to start a peer to peer review with BCBS. so after leaving a message with Valenti's office regarding this matter I got a call from a staff member saying sorry we can't help you. I asked why can't you help and the young lad said I should have waited to get the approval before rushing to get the MRI! I couldn't believe what I had just heard. basically they didn't have time helping a patient and couldn't see the urgency for immediate action despite the facts . changing doctors stat. be warned!

March 3rd, 2012

Dr Valenti has been my physician for at least the last ten years and he is highly recommended

June 26th, 2011

Very bad..

worst Dr and worst group to go for help. they are just bunch of greedy Drs..

April 2nd, 2010

I had been to 4 MDs and 1 endocrinologist who couldn't figure out I had hypothyroidism. I felt like I was just wasting time and money in my search for the reason behind my fatigue. Finally I found Dr. Valenti who properly diagnosed me. Drs. of Dr. Valenti's quality are normally found out of my network for several hundred, so I was very fortunate to have him in-network. The service was prompt, and I like how I can easily access my medical records (i.e. blood work and prescription refills) thru their website. Finally, Dr. Valenti LISTENED and TOOK TIME with me. All the others, especially the endocrinologist, seemed eager to get me out the door. No wonder they couldn't figure out what was wrong with me...

December 11th, 2009

Dr. Valenti is a Dr. House w/out the sacasm.

I can unequivocally say that John is a real good Doctor, both as a practitioner and human being. He doesn't make you feel rushed, treat you as if you were just another appointment to fill and actually listens to what his patients have to say. I can say these things not only because hes my doctor, but my wifes (whos very particular about her physicians), and my sons (who is a borderline hypochondriac). Trust me Im a doctor.............., but not an MD.

March 26th, 2008

Very Confident in Dr. Valenti

Although I am generally very healty, I am happy with my PCP, Dr. Valenti. He is attentive, listens, and I feel he is a good Doctor. He was totally professional when I once had an embarrassing personal medical issue. I feel he is very supportive, regardless of the medical issue being presented. I would recommend him to anyone.

November 5th, 2015