A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Valeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Valeri is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valeri
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Valeri graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Valeri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Gilbert Valeri MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John G. Valeri practice?
- Dr. John Valeri has 1 office location.
Dr. John Valeri practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists and Basking Ridge Gastroenterologists.