A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Vallian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Vallian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallian graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Vallian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vallian MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Vallian practice?
- Dr. John Vallian has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Vallian practices Internal Medicine near Lawtell, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Opelousas, LA.
See Lawtell Internists.